Tuesday 17 October 2017

The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife






These are top 17 attitude I will hate from a woman I intend to wife
1. Proud and arrogant woman.

2 who can not let go, who fights for everything.
3. Who is possessive,wanting to acquire everything and selfish.
4. That has ego
5.worldly and canally minded.
6.who competes with everybody/­everything available
7. Who compares and contrasts herself with other people
8. A woman who can not forgive and forget easily
9. That can not utter this sentence " I am so sorry " effortlessly to people.
10.nags and shout and shameless.
11. Who exposes her God's given body for public to see
12. Who cannot adjust to any situation of life
13. Who only delights in the life of comfort,opulent and riches
14. Who thinks she has monopoly of knowledge,ideas and wisdom
15. Who doesn't care about Godly virtues..
16. Who is weary in well doing.
17. Easily discourage and complain alot

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
For advert placement you can contact me on +2348030864983 Email: ejieson@yahoo.com twitter :ejie_kemka