Friday 19 October 2012

Photo Of The Day: President Goodluck Jonathan Welcomes The First Lady With A Kiss


After being away for several weeks, returned to Nigeria amidst singing and dancing of women and cultural groups that welcomed her.
The country’s President who must have found his wife’s absence at the time he faced a lot of challenges as a leader unbearable was overwhelmed with joy as he welcomed his darling wife.
Looking through the pictures taken as we welcomed Nigeria’s First Lady, someone said the president was too happy that he didn’t know where to kiss.
Come on folks, the president is free to kiss wherever he likes, even if it was the first lady’s nose he kissed in that picture. After all, ‘my husband loves me the way I am’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
For advert placement you can contact me on +2348030864983 Email: ejieson@yahoo.com twitter :ejie_kemka